Monday, November 2, 2009

Balmain。


Photo provided by Becky

“I HAD to send this to you. Attached is a pic I snapped at Intermix, a shop in Soho, NYC. The jacket is by Balmain, priced at a whooping USD12,500!!!! Do you know how many children could be educated and fed for that sum of money? It was leather, trimmed in mink and very beautiful, but the price is outrageous. It wasn't even locked, just hanging on the rack. I picked it up, ran to the dressing room and took pictures like crazy.

The stripy top underneath is mine, from Topshop.

No, I didn't buy the jacket! That is almost a year's of rent for my NYC apartment. No chance in hell. But thought you might like to see.”

+++++

這件外套,前陣子周迅穿過的。想不到也有人穿來拍照給我看,好漂亮。這位小姐常穿有型的高跟鞋,我一直都記得。

“Balmain”今年大熱,看到好些港星穿著。那個微斜上去的厚墊膊,是七十年代的變奏。當然現在的,看上去醒目很多,因為肩膀位置,視覺上都成了立體的錐形(在說什麼?!)。