Monday, June 3, 2013

活在現實裡的無腳雀仔 - 2。


(Head)scarf: A multifunctional one. From a fair trade store in Palestine, costs around 120HKD.
T-shirt: Uniqlo. I hv black or grey t-shirt in my closet only.
Shorts: Also Uniqlo. I was not supposed to wear shorts in public area. On that day, my frds and I were planned to go to our frd's house for poker only. Suddenly, those girls suggested to have a walk outside...
Tote: A cheap one from the Copenhagen airport, costs no more than 2Euro, BUT I love it. There is a half-naked hairy man which was drawn like a cartoon character printed on the bag.
Boots: From ASOS.
Except the shorts and Tote, they are all part of my working gears / biz outfits. -- From Kevin Ko
 
______________________________________
 
*我問他,你做什麼職業的呀?他一句 "I work with NGO for projects development, management and fundraising" 就已經成件事變得好有型!
*這類野性的人(?)可以周山跑,深入虎穴,相信他的經歷一定很有趣,足夠與女生聊很久的話!如果我情竇初開,一定喜歡這類型的男人啊!因為,男人有點壞,才會有趣。(但周山跑=有趣嗎?我的邏輯與推斷都好讓人質疑.........)
*喂努力呀!要為這個世界帶來希望啊!