Wednesday, May 1, 2013

活在現實裡的無腳雀仔。


Leather Jacket: Unknown brand, got it from flea market
T-shit: Giordano
Sunglasses: Can't rmb
Invisible - Skinny Jeans: Cheap Monday
Invisible - Boots: Dr. Martens
Photo was taken by my frd when I was in Germany two years ago. Cross-checked with my schedule, I dressed like this to attend a seminar with the curator / head of a well-known museum. (I woke up at 630am, in order not to be late for the 9am meeting. It explained everything) Those leather jacket and skinny jeans aren't in my closet anymore, as I base in somewhere intolerably hot now (40-50+C during the hottest months of the yr, literally, desert) and society is conservative. Sunglasses, sigh... lost it in somewhere in India (probably Calcutta) early this year. -- From Kelvin Ko

*照片讓我想到[亞飛正傳],很不覊。
*像老朋友跟我重逢一樣,這位先生該跟隨我的BLOG多年了。時日如飛,雖然幼紋多了,不過也長了一點小智慧。喜歡你的照片,請再傳我幾張!