Tuesday, July 14, 2009

紋 身。


Photo provided by Jason Chan

"This was taken at a gathering at my son’s kindergarten about a month ago. My wife and I were sitting in the little sandbox looking at the kids play, it was a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon.

I was trying to even out my tan that’s why the sleeves were up. Normally I don’t really like to show my tattoos. Cap from Gap from my mother, polo shirt from Dad’s factory, Ray Ban sunglasses, shorts from H&M, and Havaianas flip flops which are not shown in the picture.

About the tattoos, the Chinese character is my original last name before my grandfather changed it after arriving in Hong Kong from Hainan, some tribal stuff I got as a kid, and a German phrase for my wife ‘ Du bist die mitte meines Lebens so lange ich lebe’ which rougly translates to ‘You are the center of my life as long as I live’. I’ve also got some other stuff on other parts of my body, stuff I got for other women, before I met my wife of course."

+++++

男人常為了女人而紋身(也有女的為男人而做這件事)。
我會想,這是否一種愛的表現?為對方刺青,就等於好愛嗎?分開後,那個刺青也許會變成你與另一位情人的小小隔阻。女人都是小器的。